If there is ever a season that makes me go crazy for makeup trends, it’s fall! Bold highlighter and even bolder lips-I’m in! This is a list of the 5 items from my most recent fall makeup haul and what I love so much about each one!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – This concealer is my number one favorite makeup staple. This concealer is vegan which is amazing and it gives crease free matte coverage. It is super blendable and makes me look bright, awake and ready to take on the day!
- Mac Lipstick & Lip Liner (Shade – “Whirl”) – This lipstick is another staple of mine. It looks good on EVERY skin tone, seriously. It is a soft rosy brown color making it perfect for almost any makeup look. This lipstick is incredibly long lasting and goes on so smoothly!
- Anastasia Cream Contour Palette – This palette comes with three highlight shades and three contour shades. The formula blends seamlessly like velvet and leaves a light dewy glow. These shades are buildable, which I like so that I don’t have to be afraid of being too heavy handed and ruining my whole look!
- Tarte Blush Palette – I like this palette because it contains two coral shades and two more “true pink” shades. Three of the shades are matte while one of the pink shades has a bit of shimmer. All of the shades are very pigmented and last throughout a full day of wear without becoming patchy.
- Naked Skin Concealer – This is a great everyday concealer. The name says it all because you truly feel like you have a naked face when using this product! This concealer blends so well and never settles into my under eye creases. Plus it contains Japanese green tea to brighten and revitalize tired skin, as well as litchiderm and sodium to protect against dehydration and retain moisture.